- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Mercy Johnson reveals her greatest fear in life, Shares cute photos with her kids
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has just revealed what her greatest fear in life is.
Taking to her Instagram page, the mother-of-three shared adorable photos of herself and her kids in matching outfits.
While sharing the lovely photos, she also revealed that her greatest fear in life is not being alive to take care of and watch over her kids.
The gorgeous actress went on to caption the photo with a quote where she wrote about the joy of motherhood ahead of ‘Mothers Day.’See what she wrote below;
My biggest fear in life? It would be “Not being alive to take care of and watch over my kids”
Happy Mothers day Friends and may we be alive to watch them grow into Great personalities, may we enjoy our children in good health and prosperity with God as the Center of it all…
Because it’s almost Mothers day and I can’t wait plus Henry keeps saying Happy mothers day mummy since last week
Checkout the lovely photos below;