- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
”Bobrisky pays his bills, he never owes” – Escape night club owner, Richard Nnadi (Video)
Yesterday, Escape night club owner, Richard Nnadi, took to his social media to reveal that he would soon release the list celebrities who have refused to pay him what they owe.
He also revealed that his club has been shut down due to a N120 milion debt.
Speaking during a recent interview, Nnaji revealed that Bobrisky is in the list of customers that never owes. The club owner added that Bobrisky celebrated three of his birthdays at the club and paid him even before the d-days.
This is coming after the nightlife entrepreneur praises Davido for paying off his debt
Watch the video below;