- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
”Bobrisky pays his bills, he never owes” – Escape night club owner, Richard Nnadi (Video)
Yesterday, Escape night club owner, Richard Nnadi, took to his social media to reveal that he would soon release the list celebrities who have refused to pay him what they owe.
He also revealed that his club has been shut down due to a N120 milion debt.
Speaking during a recent interview, Nnaji revealed that Bobrisky is in the list of customers that never owes. The club owner added that Bobrisky celebrated three of his birthdays at the club and paid him even before the d-days.
This is coming after the nightlife entrepreneur praises Davido for paying off his debt
Watch the video below;