- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
“Preach to your good friend the He/She” Cossy Orjiakor advises Tonto Dikeh
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor might have just thrown a subtle shade at Bobrisky while reacting to colleague Tonto Dikeh’s plea for her to repent and give her life to Christ.
Tonto Diken while reacting to one of Cossy Orjiakor‘s twerk videos, tried to dissuade her from engaging in such and said she knew she would do well winning souls for Christ.
See a screenshot of her their exchange below;
Cossy captioned one of her sultry video on her page by writing;
“Hahahha am proud of my flaws …. I am #ageless … #timeless am just a little girl trying to have fun…. I may be 50 sometime … seventy something but in my heart am just 20 something ….#bootyclap on point….pls love me just this way “
Taking too her comment section, actress Tonto Dikeh had taken her time to share a little word of advice, but Cossy reply and let her know she does not need such compliment from her.
Then in her response, Cossy made her realise she is Born-Again and doesn’t need her preaching and maybe one of her friends, who is a He/She would need the preaching better. That friend might be Bobrisky