- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
“Preach to your good friend the He/She” Cossy Orjiakor advises Tonto Dikeh
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor might have just thrown a subtle shade at Bobrisky while reacting to colleague Tonto Dikeh’s plea for her to repent and give her life to Christ.
Tonto Diken while reacting to one of Cossy Orjiakor‘s twerk videos, tried to dissuade her from engaging in such and said she knew she would do well winning souls for Christ.
See a screenshot of her their exchange below;
Cossy captioned one of her sultry video on her page by writing;
“Hahahha am proud of my flaws …. I am #ageless … #timeless am just a little girl trying to have fun…. I may be 50 sometime … seventy something but in my heart am just 20 something ….#bootyclap on point….pls love me just this way “
Taking too her comment section, actress Tonto Dikeh had taken her time to share a little word of advice, but Cossy reply and let her know she does not need such compliment from her.
Then in her response, Cossy made her realise she is Born-Again and doesn’t need her preaching and maybe one of her friends, who is a He/She would need the preaching better. That friend might be Bobrisky