- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name
There was jubilation in the Muslim community in Kano state after welcoming a new Chinese convert.
A Chinese man simply identified as Mr. Leo converted to Islam from Christianity yesterday. After the conversion, he was given a Muslim name, Aliyu – to his delight and that of others.
Last year, a Chinese man converted to Islam in order to wed his young Muslim Nigerian lady in Plateau state.
The Chinese man came to Nigeria with a close family member for the wedding, accepted Islam and changed his name to Samir before getting married to his partner.