- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Annie Idibia talks about healing and forgiveness in new interview
Nollywood star Annie Idibia is the cover girl for the latest edition of Savvy Magazine Africa.
The women edition is centered on balancing career and relationships for successful women, why successful women struggle or are thought to struggle in family life and career a very prevalent situation in Nigeria.
Annie Idibia in the magazine interview speaks on building a brand, family life and the power of healing.
She says, “
Healing takes time, it is a long process even after forgiving a little thing could make you remember. It is a hard thing but when you forgive do not forget because there’s a lesson to learn, there are things I have forgiven but I haven’t healed from”.