- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
A woman shocked other bank customers after being annoyed in a bank. The yet-to-be-identified woman decided enough was enough and relieved herself in the middle of a bank’s hallway in South Africa.
It was gathered that the lady waited for nearly an hour for staff to unlock the toilet for her.
She became weary and decided to take matters into her own hands and urinated on the floor. Other clients waiting to be served watched in horror as they received a service they had not even asked for.
The lady who did not appear to be embarrassed or shaken for a moment spoke as she went about her business and held tightly onto her skirt.
Watch the video below.