- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
There’s never a dull day when you’re a rich kid, whether you’re on board a private jet on the way to an exotic location or behind the wheel of a supercar.
And while there’s no shortage of moneyed youngsters flaunting their wealth on Instagram, the account Super Rich Kids collates the most striking snaps and ostentatious displays of wealth.
Champagne, expensive cars and holidays are a must, complete with truffle pizza, mansions and baby tigers.
The account, which boasts 75.2k followers, documents the extravagant lifestyles of big spenders, and champagne, expensive cars and even tiger cubs are a must.
While some pose with their collection of rare and expensive cars from the likes of Bugatti and Ferrari, others just love lounging by the pool in five start hotels in Dubai.