- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
There’s never a dull day when you’re a rich kid, whether you’re on board a private jet on the way to an exotic location or behind the wheel of a supercar.
And while there’s no shortage of moneyed youngsters flaunting their wealth on Instagram, the account Super Rich Kids collates the most striking snaps and ostentatious displays of wealth.
Champagne, expensive cars and holidays are a must, complete with truffle pizza, mansions and baby tigers.
The account, which boasts 75.2k followers, documents the extravagant lifestyles of big spenders, and champagne, expensive cars and even tiger cubs are a must.
While some pose with their collection of rare and expensive cars from the likes of Bugatti and Ferrari, others just love lounging by the pool in five start hotels in Dubai.