- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Malaysian golfer, Irawan, 28, found dead in his hotel room during a PGA event in China
Malaysian golfer, Arie Irawan, was found lifeless in his hotel room during a PGA event in China. The PGA tour said in a statement said he died of ‘apparent natural causes’ on Sunday in his hotel room on the Chinese resort island of Hainan. He was 28.
‘The PGA Tour and the China Golf Association grieve at this loss of one of our members and share sincere condolences with Arie’s wife, Marina, and his parents, Ahmad and Jeny,’ the PGA tour statement added.
‘When something of this magnitude occurs in the golf world, we all grieve at the same time.
‘Out of respect for the family, officials cancelled the final round of the Sanya Championship, the tournament becoming a 54-hole event.’
The coroner’s report had not been completed, the statement said.
Arie who was ranked 1,366th in the world this week, turned professional in 2013 and won two events on the Asian Development Tour in 2015.