- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Music producer Austynobeatz returns ₦4.5 million mistakenly sent into his account
Nigerian music producer, Austynobeatz took to social media to narrate how he returned the sum of 4.5million Naira that was mistakenly paid into his Access bank account.
According to the producer, he was first tempted to claim the money for himself as advised by friends, but later felt it could actually be a test from God.
Read his post:
“So apparently someone I didn’t know sent me 4.5million by mistake to my access account and I returned it back , At first I was wondering which of my clients would have sent money for a project without telling me, not until I got a notification, hmm this money doesn’t belong to me, Spoke to some friends majority said “ Guy God don send you natural wire transfer no dull your self “. That sounded exciting at this time of the year 4.5m. To cut the story short I returned the money back, I don’t even know if It was a test from God , All I know is there’s a reward for every good deeds. Sooner or Later I’ll find out.
But I no go lie that money for sweet my belle if one of my partners had sent it to me”.