- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Music producer Austynobeatz returns ₦4.5 million mistakenly sent into his account
Nigerian music producer, Austynobeatz took to social media to narrate how he returned the sum of 4.5million Naira that was mistakenly paid into his Access bank account.
According to the producer, he was first tempted to claim the money for himself as advised by friends, but later felt it could actually be a test from God.
Read his post:
“So apparently someone I didn’t know sent me 4.5million by mistake to my access account and I returned it back , At first I was wondering which of my clients would have sent money for a project without telling me, not until I got a notification, hmm this money doesn’t belong to me, Spoke to some friends majority said “ Guy God don send you natural wire transfer no dull your self “. That sounded exciting at this time of the year 4.5m. To cut the story short I returned the money back, I don’t even know if It was a test from God , All I know is there’s a reward for every good deeds. Sooner or Later I’ll find out.
But I no go lie that money for sweet my belle if one of my partners had sent it to me”.