- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Tonto Dikeh shades her ex-husband after being accused of selling his car
If there is anything Tonto Dikeh loves to do on social media, its sparring with her ex husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill whom she insinuated is an internet fraudster.
The actress has continued to blast her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill after she was accused of selling his car.
Tonto Dikeh sold the N14 million car despite the fact that it wasn’t bought in her name.
She took to her Instagram account to mock Churchill as she says she could have sold other properties too.
The case has been taken to the court of law.