- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Tonto Dikeh shades her ex-husband after being accused of selling his car
If there is anything Tonto Dikeh loves to do on social media, its sparring with her ex husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill whom she insinuated is an internet fraudster.
The actress has continued to blast her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill after she was accused of selling his car.
Tonto Dikeh sold the N14 million car despite the fact that it wasn’t bought in her name.
She took to her Instagram account to mock Churchill as she says she could have sold other properties too.
The case has been taken to the court of law.