- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Nigerian singer, Teni has reacted after her picture was being Photo-shopped to American wrestler, Yokozuna by an artist.
Reacting to the photo, the singer wrote:
Who ever did this!! I’m reporting you to my mommy!!! #SugarMummy TENI YOKOZUNA!
In a recent tweet, Teni stated that she would rather invest her money in houses and lands instead of spending it on
This she did in response to a Twitter user who stated that most celebrities in Nigeria can’t afford real designer clothes.
Most Nigerian celebs can’t afford real designers. I said what I said.
In reaction, the singer whose dress concept gets heavily criticized, revealed that most can actually afford such but would rather spend it on assets that appreciate in life.
‘some can, but they’ll rather buy houses, lands and invest in something their generations can benefit from’,