- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Nigerian singer, Teni has reacted after her picture was being Photo-shopped to American wrestler, Yokozuna by an artist.
Reacting to the photo, the singer wrote:
Who ever did this!! I’m reporting you to my mommy!!! #SugarMummy TENI YOKOZUNA!
In a recent tweet, Teni stated that she would rather invest her money in houses and lands instead of spending it on
This she did in response to a Twitter user who stated that most celebrities in Nigeria can’t afford real designer clothes.
Most Nigerian celebs can’t afford real designers. I said what I said.
In reaction, the singer whose dress concept gets heavily criticized, revealed that most can actually afford such but would rather spend it on assets that appreciate in life.
‘some can, but they’ll rather buy houses, lands and invest in something their generations can benefit from’,