- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian born rapper CDQ made history as he started a new journey of adding value and giving back to the society through an education empowerment scheme.
The Woss Wobi crooner floated an Education Empowerment Initiative which he named “CDQ EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE (CEEI)” with a trip to his state of origin (Kwara State) for kickoff being the son of the soil.
The 2days trip was filled with activities in which he paid courtesy visit to Emir of Ilorin during the first day of arrival to further discuss his intentions and plans for the secondary school students within the state. He therefore proceeded the next day to GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL ILORIN “GSS” where he graduated from over decade ago.
CDQ and his team were well received by the Principal of the school with warm welcome and special assembly gathering by the students to receive one of their icon. The sensational hip hop act who has been relevant in the music scene with back to back hit song across the continent in his kind gesture, surprised the school with writing materials which includes books and pens with wall clocks meant to reach over a thousand students.
According to CDQ’s publicist, the (CEEI) project is targeted at solving writing materials problems across the state as all the secondary schools in Kwara State will get to benefit from it. CDQ also urges the other notable celebrities to imbibe the culture of adding value to the educational sector of the nation.