- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Why Funke Akindele will never go nude for any photoshoot – Uche Maduagwu
Controversial Nigerian actor Uche Maduagwu in a new post on his social media page, has written on why actress Funke Akindele will never go nude for any photoshoot.
In his post, he wrote that the actress, apart from being a married woman, is the most responsible actress in Nollywood, who is worth emulating by her colleagues who opened their body at the slight instance.
@funkejenifaakindele will never go NUDE for any photoshoot because she is more RESPONSIBLE than you…?? Sometimes, I just feel some “drama queen” celebrities have let the YOUTH in this country down with their sudden and irresponsible display of “NUDITY” on social media.?
But the question on my mind has always been this, why can’t these “radical for attention” crop of female celebrities emulate a great LEGEND like my sister,
@funkejenifaakindele?? She is happily married, TALENTED, successful, and above all, a great MOTHER,? not like those who INSULT the father of their child in public…?
Why can’t they learn to be RESPONSIBLE like her? In Africa, whenever a woman goes NUDE in public, it shows her level of STUPIDITY and the depth of her inferiority complex,? but these shameless celebrities have refused to act like the JESUS they claim to PREACH,✏ well, how can they act like Jesus, when they can’t even emulate someone as VIRTUOUS, responsible and well behaved like @funkejenifaakindele in Nollywood?