- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
A video has been making the rounds online showing the moment the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and his wife, Uchechi Okwu Kanu, were seen having a good time in bed.
In the footage, the IPOB leader who is currently in London, can be seen relaxing with his half-naked wife on the bed as she filmed both of them together.
Mrs. Kanu also showed off her body in her underwear in front of the camera as the couple enjoyed the romantic moment together.
Internet users who reacted to the trending footage, have questioned the motive behind the posting of the video online since it was recorded by the IPOB leader’s wife.
While some online users have criticised the couple over the controversial video, others have come to their defence by saying they are legally married and can do whatever they want since they are humans.
Watch the video below.