- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Nollywood Actress, Regina Chukwu show off son that gives her ‘close monitoring’
Meet my husband Richard Nwafor who dictates my dressing, makeup says Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu as she dishes mother and son goals on social media
In a recent post she shared on Instagram, the actress referred to her son as her husband and stated that he dictates her outfits One of the best parts of motherhood is sitting back and watching your children become adults and individuals of their own.
It becomes even more beautiful when the kids share a special bond with their parents and are able to contribute to the development of their lives. Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu is a proud mother of two and proved this in her most recent post of herself and her son, Richard.
In same post, Chukwu referred to her daughter as”our first lady”. Looks like her two adorable kids have grown to become responsible adults.
Sharing the phot above the actress wrote;
I gave birth to the both of them!
Meet my husband @richardnwafor The MAN of the house …(This one dictates my dressing and make up sometimes hehehehe see small buchi of yesterday)
And our first lady @nwaforracheal_ my princess
Ok! CHINEDU braggggg🤣 more pix from RACHEL’s birthday Dinner