- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Nollywood Actress, Regina Chukwu show off son that gives her ‘close monitoring’
Meet my husband Richard Nwafor who dictates my dressing, makeup says Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu as she dishes mother and son goals on social media
In a recent post she shared on Instagram, the actress referred to her son as her husband and stated that he dictates her outfits One of the best parts of motherhood is sitting back and watching your children become adults and individuals of their own.
It becomes even more beautiful when the kids share a special bond with their parents and are able to contribute to the development of their lives. Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu is a proud mother of two and proved this in her most recent post of herself and her son, Richard.
In same post, Chukwu referred to her daughter as”our first lady”. Looks like her two adorable kids have grown to become responsible adults.
Sharing the phot above the actress wrote;
I gave birth to the both of them!
Meet my husband @richardnwafor The MAN of the house …(This one dictates my dressing and make up sometimes hehehehe see small buchi of yesterday)
And our first lady @nwaforracheal_ my princess
Ok! CHINEDU braggggg🤣 more pix from RACHEL’s birthday Dinner