- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian Dancehall singer, Timaya, took to his Instagram to share this adorable photo of himself spending some quality good time with his children, Emma, Grace, and Emmanuel.
See below ;
The singer recently shared series of lessons that have shaped his perception about life and according to him, none of these experiences taught him valuable lessons about love and patience as much as fatherhood.
“Fatherhood has taught me a lot about love and patience. Fatherhood has not deprived me of anything; it has been one of my biggest blessings.”
On whether he has regrets for having children out of wedlock, he confirmed otherwise.
“I have no regrets; everything has been a lesson and I’m grateful for them. I can’t think of anything I’d change if given the chance to go back in time.”
“I think it’s important to understand your child and then trust and guide them with their decisions,”