- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
The groom was not looking dapper in a bespoke suit neither was the bride looking like a princess in a white gown, a rather ‘casual’ couple walked into a courtroom to make their marriage official in gym clothes.
Yup! and they seem to be less bothered about their appearance as they happily signed court documents to legally bind their union.
As can be seen in photos, not more than 15 friends and family members were present and it possibly was in a bid to cut down cost.
Checkout the photos below,