- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
The groom was not looking dapper in a bespoke suit neither was the bride looking like a princess in a white gown, a rather ‘casual’ couple walked into a courtroom to make their marriage official in gym clothes.
Yup! and they seem to be less bothered about their appearance as they happily signed court documents to legally bind their union.
As can be seen in photos, not more than 15 friends and family members were present and it possibly was in a bid to cut down cost.
Checkout the photos below,