- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, definitely knows how to live the big and good life.
In a report by Shipsandports, the President of Dangote Group, owns a luxury yacht, which he bought in 2013 for a mouth watering $43 millIon (₦15.5 billion Nigerian Naira).
The picture above shows the continent’s richest man and his friends having a nice a time on his custom-made luxury Watercraft that features well furnished bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with sauna, just to mention a few.
From L-R: Femi Otedola of Forte Oil, Segun Awolowo of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Sam Nwajokwu, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke – former Cross River State Governor, Tunde Ayeni – former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank and Charles Ahize hanging out on Dangote’s luxury yacht in Lagos.
His luxury yacht, christened Mariya, is nothing but luxury at its best as the pictures below shows.