- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, definitely knows how to live the big and good life.
In a report by Shipsandports, the President of Dangote Group, owns a luxury yacht, which he bought in 2013 for a mouth watering $43 millIon (₦15.5 billion Nigerian Naira).
The picture above shows the continent’s richest man and his friends having a nice a time on his custom-made luxury Watercraft that features well furnished bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with sauna, just to mention a few.
From L-R: Femi Otedola of Forte Oil, Segun Awolowo of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Sam Nwajokwu, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke – former Cross River State Governor, Tunde Ayeni – former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank and Charles Ahize hanging out on Dangote’s luxury yacht in Lagos.
His luxury yacht, christened Mariya, is nothing but luxury at its best as the pictures below shows.