- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, definitely knows how to live the big and good life.
In a report by Shipsandports, the President of Dangote Group, owns a luxury yacht, which he bought in 2013 for a mouth watering $43 millIon (₦15.5 billion Nigerian Naira).
The picture above shows the continent’s richest man and his friends having a nice a time on his custom-made luxury Watercraft that features well furnished bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with sauna, just to mention a few.
From L-R: Femi Otedola of Forte Oil, Segun Awolowo of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Sam Nwajokwu, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke – former Cross River State Governor, Tunde Ayeni – former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank and Charles Ahize hanging out on Dangote’s luxury yacht in Lagos.
His luxury yacht, christened Mariya, is nothing but luxury at its best as the pictures below shows.