- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, definitely knows how to live the big and good life.
In a report by Shipsandports, the President of Dangote Group, owns a luxury yacht, which he bought in 2013 for a mouth watering $43 millIon (₦15.5 billion Nigerian Naira).
The picture above shows the continent’s richest man and his friends having a nice a time on his custom-made luxury Watercraft that features well furnished bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with sauna, just to mention a few.
From L-R: Femi Otedola of Forte Oil, Segun Awolowo of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Sam Nwajokwu, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke – former Cross River State Governor, Tunde Ayeni – former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank and Charles Ahize hanging out on Dangote’s luxury yacht in Lagos.
His luxury yacht, christened Mariya, is nothing but luxury at its best as the pictures below shows.