- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Ghanaian actress Maame Serwa advises young girls on abortion
Ghanaian actress, Maame Serwa hs advised young girls on the dangers associated with abortion. According to the actress, the process comes with a lot of repercussions.
“The first thing that comes into mind about abortion is that it is not a good thing. Many girls are not educated on the dangers associated with abortion.
“You can lose your life in the process or might not be able to bring forth children again. Abortion is dangerous and it comes with its own repercussions.
“Abortion is not a solution. My advice to young ladies is not to resort to abortion when they feel they don’t have a choice”
Maame Serwa concluded by advising young girls to avoid pre-marital sex if they are not ready to care for a child.