- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Ghanaian actress Maame Serwa advises young girls on abortion
Ghanaian actress, Maame Serwa hs advised young girls on the dangers associated with abortion. According to the actress, the process comes with a lot of repercussions.
“The first thing that comes into mind about abortion is that it is not a good thing. Many girls are not educated on the dangers associated with abortion.
“You can lose your life in the process or might not be able to bring forth children again. Abortion is dangerous and it comes with its own repercussions.
“Abortion is not a solution. My advice to young ladies is not to resort to abortion when they feel they don’t have a choice”
Maame Serwa concluded by advising young girls to avoid pre-marital sex if they are not ready to care for a child.