- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Nigerian businessman blasts man who called him a scammer
A Nigerian businessman identified as Mr Ademola, who is the CEO of Mosun Homes, has sent words to the father of a follower who called him a scammer.
Ademola, popularly referred to as iPreachLove on the photos sharing App, Instagram, had written about Nigeria.
n his post he decried the rate at which people tag others as scammers, once they notice fast changes in their lifestyle.
Welcome to Nigeria where you can’t just be only what you want to be, because soon enough people will tag you fraud, call you scammer, it’s all Love though.
Then one of his followers who obviously wasn’t contented with his defense asked him if he was not truly a scammer, which he then replied.
very well I am, same with your father