- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Nigerian businessman blasts man who called him a scammer
A Nigerian businessman identified as Mr Ademola, who is the CEO of Mosun Homes, has sent words to the father of a follower who called him a scammer.
Ademola, popularly referred to as iPreachLove on the photos sharing App, Instagram, had written about Nigeria.
n his post he decried the rate at which people tag others as scammers, once they notice fast changes in their lifestyle.
Welcome to Nigeria where you can’t just be only what you want to be, because soon enough people will tag you fraud, call you scammer, it’s all Love though.
Then one of his followers who obviously wasn’t contented with his defense asked him if he was not truly a scammer, which he then replied.
very well I am, same with your father