- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Akin Alabi narrates his experience while watching ‘Game of Thrones’
Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi has revealed what he did after watching Game of Thrones, the HBO hit series which has just premiered its 8th season.
According to the newly elected Federal House of Representatives member, he couldn’t watch the series past 7 minutes.
“So I tried watching Game of Thrones from season one. Stopped after 7 mins. I’m sure it’s a great show but I can’t bring myself to watch fantasy. I prefer relatable stories and actions. I watched too much of Eran Iya Oshogbo, Ologbo Dudu and the likes growing up. I’ve had enough.”
He furthered revealed that he lost interest in fantasy movies and would rather see the ones he can easily relate to:
“Ajileye movies killed us with fantasy movies growing up. Koto Orun, Eran Iya Oshogbo etc . Now I can only watch relatable movies. Gang kidnaps, police investigates. Courtroom drama. FBI and CIA things.
Maybe some comedy. Hostage situations etc. Something relatable. It’s a fantastic show I’m sure but fantasy shows like Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, is a no no for me.”