- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
‘I Feel Destroyed’ – Sexy Model Blasts Manchester United Star, Alexis Sanchez
Paraguayan model Mirtha Sosa has labelled Manchester United winger Alexis Sanchez as a “womanising liar” after revealing the pair had a virtual romance. The Spanish-based brunette beauty – who boasts over 96,000 followers on Instagram – claimed the Chilean ace bombarded her with phone calls 24 hours a day.
While she also stated that she found out the 30-year-old – who invited her to come to England – was talking to a number of women at the same time. In an interview with Argentinian newspaper Cronica, Sosa said:
“He asked for my number. We started writing and getting to know each other. “We video called and I really got into it, because I believed in him and his lies.
“He sent me tickets to travel to him, but I didn’t go. I told him that if I went, it would have to be as someone to be shown off (in public). “I wasn’t going to be one more of the heaps of girls that were going to be there for a little while and that’s it.”
Sosa – who reportedly spoke with Sanchez for five months – also revealed that she was contemplating suicide before speaking to the ex-Arsenal ace.
She added: “I’m going to speak about something very serious in my life. I almost took my own life and that was just when I met him.
“He helped me in every sense. He was with me, psychologically he lifted me and I’m grateful for that, I thought it would be worth it.”
Before concluding: “I found out he was speaking to lots of women, he’s a fake person. He denied everything to me. I don’t know how a person can be like that.
“He video called me 24 hours a day, he watched over me all over the world, he didn’t let me do anything. “He made my life impossible, I didn’t have a life anymore, I lived for him. “I fell in love with that man, he claimed he didn’t want to know anyone else. What he did to me hurts, I feel destroyed.”
Sanchez has been hugely disappointing for the Red Devils this season – chipping in with two goals and four assists in 23 games. He has been out of action since March 2 after suffering a knee injury during the 3-2 win against Southampton at Old Trafford.