- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nigerian big boy and Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike continues to redefine the meaning of dramatic entrances with each official outing he does and this time is no different.
The eccentric club owner has once again made it to the hot topics currently trending on social media after he showed up for a friend’s wedding in the most unlikely fashion ever.
Currently trending on social media are several videos of the the socialite showing up at the venue of the reception with four dwarf all dressed in similar attires.
As he proceeds into the wedding party hall, one of the dwarfs leads the way with a calabash that has some items burning in it which could easily pass for a typical sacrifice.
Dramatic entrances are not new to the Lagos socialite.