- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Super Eagles midfielder John Ogu to leave Hapoel Beer Sheva in Israel after 5-Years
Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu, who plays for Hapoel Beer Sheva in Israel has announced he will be leaving the club after 5-years. The 30-year-old footballer confirmed his exit on social media but didn’t reveal his next destination.
‘After 5 years here. I have decided I won’t be continuing my Career here in Hapoel Beer Sheva . All I just want to say is , Thank you to Everyone who made it possible for me to be here. Thank you for the memories and support. And to the fans, I specially say a Big thank you to every one of you. Where my next Destination will be, when its time, I will update y’ all.