- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
New photos of Ooni of Ife’s wife, Queen Naomi on 26th birthday have emerged and the Queen looks so radiant in the beautiful photos.
The new queen, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi, celebrated her 26th birthday on April 15th, 2019. Though it was a low-key celebration without any form of fanfare, the queen posted some new photos of herself on her social media profile.
It was also her first birthday as wife of Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11.
Many of her well-wishers congratulated her on Instagram but the handsome king was smart enough not to post any birthday shout-out on that day in order to shun media attention.
In October, 2018, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi unveiled his new wife, Queen Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi.
The elated monarch, who made the announcement through his social media platforms, praised her for her beauty, uniqueness and royal qualities and most especially, the fear of God she has.
He had written:
“I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials.
“Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the
‘Fear of God in You’, which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa.
“You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen.’’