- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
New photos of Ooni of Ife’s wife, Queen Naomi on 26th birthday have emerged and the Queen looks so radiant in the beautiful photos.
The new queen, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi, celebrated her 26th birthday on April 15th, 2019. Though it was a low-key celebration without any form of fanfare, the queen posted some new photos of herself on her social media profile.
It was also her first birthday as wife of Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11.
Many of her well-wishers congratulated her on Instagram but the handsome king was smart enough not to post any birthday shout-out on that day in order to shun media attention.
In October, 2018, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi unveiled his new wife, Queen Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi.
The elated monarch, who made the announcement through his social media platforms, praised her for her beauty, uniqueness and royal qualities and most especially, the fear of God she has.
He had written:
“I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials.
“Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the
‘Fear of God in You’, which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa.
“You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen.’’