- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
PHOTO: Government officials demolish structures within Raymond Dokpesi’s AIT premises in Abuja
Officials of the Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA, on the 15th of April, 2019 demolished structures within DAAR communications premises in Abuja.
The demolition started around 11 am and at the moment, no reason has been given for the action. A staff of DAAR communications however revealed that the demolished building was meant for security staff.