- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
PHOTO: Government officials demolish structures within Raymond Dokpesi’s AIT premises in Abuja
Officials of the Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA, on the 15th of April, 2019 demolished structures within DAAR communications premises in Abuja.
The demolition started around 11 am and at the moment, no reason has been given for the action. A staff of DAAR communications however revealed that the demolished building was meant for security staff.