- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
2face appreciates wife, Annie Idibia as the singer celebrates 20th year on stage (video)
Last night, Nigerian music legend 2face Idibia at the flag off ceremony to celebrate his 20th year on stage took out time to specially appreciate his wife, Annie Idibia.
In his words, 2face said ‘thank you for keeping my head straight. If i no marry this woman na different things una go dey hear, my head for don jogodo’.
Watch the sweet video below.
This is not the first time the grateful father of seven children will appreciate his wife for ‘Keeping His Head Straight’.
The Legendary singer who cherished how focus his wife has made him also repeated the same statement last month while celebrating their sixth wedding anniversary.
Commending his wife, 2face wrote;
“In a few minutes from now we go start another year of our union. six years down and all i want 2 do right now is 2 re-toast this african beauty. Thanx 4 giving me life.
Thanx 4 keeping my head straight. THANX @annieidibia1 4 being my EARTH ”