- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
2face appreciates wife, Annie Idibia as the singer celebrates 20th year on stage (video)
Last night, Nigerian music legend 2face Idibia at the flag off ceremony to celebrate his 20th year on stage took out time to specially appreciate his wife, Annie Idibia.
In his words, 2face said ‘thank you for keeping my head straight. If i no marry this woman na different things una go dey hear, my head for don jogodo’.
Watch the sweet video below.
This is not the first time the grateful father of seven children will appreciate his wife for ‘Keeping His Head Straight’.
The Legendary singer who cherished how focus his wife has made him also repeated the same statement last month while celebrating their sixth wedding anniversary.
Commending his wife, 2face wrote;
“In a few minutes from now we go start another year of our union. six years down and all i want 2 do right now is 2 re-toast this african beauty. Thanx 4 giving me life.
Thanx 4 keeping my head straight. THANX @annieidibia1 4 being my EARTH ”