- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Singer Flavour celebrates Semah, the blind boy he adopted on his birthday (photo)
Flavour’s adopted son is a year older, singer celebrates with photo of all his children
Flavour could not be more proud as his adopted, visually-impaired son, Semah, clocked a new age. The excited father shared the most adorable photo of himself and his three kids and sent lovely birthday wishes to Semah, calling him ‘son’.
Sharing the photo above where he was with his Children including Semah, the singer wrote;
Happy Birthday Son #blessingsonblessings
There are a few things that proves a man has a good heart and Flavour nails it. He is one of the top musicians who has chosen to make a difference in the life of a total stranger by adopting him and being a role model and a support system.
Not only has the photo gone viral, many fans have crowded the comment section of Flavour’s Instagram page to say a prayer for his big heart. Indeed, not all heroes wear capes and Flavour has shown the world that the answer to many things in life is love.