- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Singer Flavour celebrates Semah, the blind boy he adopted on his birthday (photo)
Flavour’s adopted son is a year older, singer celebrates with photo of all his children
Flavour could not be more proud as his adopted, visually-impaired son, Semah, clocked a new age. The excited father shared the most adorable photo of himself and his three kids and sent lovely birthday wishes to Semah, calling him ‘son’.
Sharing the photo above where he was with his Children including Semah, the singer wrote;
Happy Birthday Son #blessingsonblessings
There are a few things that proves a man has a good heart and Flavour nails it. He is one of the top musicians who has chosen to make a difference in the life of a total stranger by adopting him and being a role model and a support system.
Not only has the photo gone viral, many fans have crowded the comment section of Flavour’s Instagram page to say a prayer for his big heart. Indeed, not all heroes wear capes and Flavour has shown the world that the answer to many things in life is love.