- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Baba, this week celebrated 20 years in the music industry, and he has revealed what he learnt over the years.
In a chat with Showtime, revealed that he learnt not to judge himself by what others her doing.
He stated that the moment one begins to just him/her self based on other people’s actions, then one is heading for a crash. 2Baba said;
“Twenty years in the music industry has taught me that whatever you do you must keep your head straight and do your thing. You don’t have to judge yourself by what others are doing.
Everyone steers the boat of his/her life, the moment you begin to judge yourself by other people’s actions then you’re heading for a crash.”