- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Baba, this week celebrated 20 years in the music industry, and he has revealed what he learnt over the years.
In a chat with Showtime, revealed that he learnt not to judge himself by what others her doing.
He stated that the moment one begins to just him/her self based on other people’s actions, then one is heading for a crash. 2Baba said;
“Twenty years in the music industry has taught me that whatever you do you must keep your head straight and do your thing. You don’t have to judge yourself by what others are doing.
Everyone steers the boat of his/her life, the moment you begin to judge yourself by other people’s actions then you’re heading for a crash.”