- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Rapper, Cardi B made another court appearance at the Queens Criminal Court on Friday to reject a plea deal in her strip club assault case.
The mother of one will now be headed to trial after deciding not to plea guilty to misdemeanor assault to the third degree.
Cardi whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar faces a misdemeanor charge of reckless endangerment and assault for the August 2018 incident at the Angel’s Strip Club in Queens.
See photos below;
Sisters Baddie Gi and Jade, who work as bartenders at the strip club, claimed the rapper ordered an attack on the women because she believed one of them had an affair with her husband Offset.
The sisters alleged that a member of Cardi B’s entourage threw bottles, chairs, and hookahs in the club at them.
A trial date has been set for next month.
For her court appearance, Cardi B was dressed in a bold white Christian Siriano dress and pair of trousers that she paired with a brand new lip piercing. She also rocked sunglasses and carried an Hermès Birkin bag.
CARDI B’S $16,000 COURT OUTFIT DETAILS
Christian Siriano dress $1,100
Christian Siriano trousers $1,700
Yves Saint Laurent heels $995
Adina Jewels Pavé hoop earrings $98
Hermès Birkin bag +$12,000