- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Rapper, Cardi B made another court appearance at the Queens Criminal Court on Friday to reject a plea deal in her strip club assault case.
The mother of one will now be headed to trial after deciding not to plea guilty to misdemeanor assault to the third degree.
Cardi whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar faces a misdemeanor charge of reckless endangerment and assault for the August 2018 incident at the Angel’s Strip Club in Queens.
See photos below;
Sisters Baddie Gi and Jade, who work as bartenders at the strip club, claimed the rapper ordered an attack on the women because she believed one of them had an affair with her husband Offset.
The sisters alleged that a member of Cardi B’s entourage threw bottles, chairs, and hookahs in the club at them.
A trial date has been set for next month.
For her court appearance, Cardi B was dressed in a bold white Christian Siriano dress and pair of trousers that she paired with a brand new lip piercing. She also rocked sunglasses and carried an Hermès Birkin bag.
CARDI B’S $16,000 COURT OUTFIT DETAILS
Christian Siriano dress $1,100
Christian Siriano trousers $1,700
Yves Saint Laurent heels $995
Adina Jewels Pavé hoop earrings $98
Hermès Birkin bag +$12,000