- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Nigerian youths are not respected by the police – Seun Kuti
Nigerian Afrobeat singer Seun Kuti believes that Nigerian youths are not respected by the police in the country.
Seun Kuti in reaction to the series of extra judicial killings by Nigerian police officers, took to his Twitter page to write;
D TRUTH IS POLICE MUST ‘SERVE AND PROTECT’, REALITY IS NAIJA YOUTHS R SHOWN NO RESPECT B D POLICE…… MKE WE ALL WAKE UP AND RISE
Seun Kuti had earlier this year spoken on the state of the nation, saying nobody can fix Nigeria.
According to him, the President of the nation cannot fix the country, neither can a governor in a state and that it will take the collective efforts of Nigerians to get that done
His tweet read;
No one person can fix this country. The president of Nigeria cannot fix Nigeria. No governor can fix the state. The people of Nigeria, are the only people that can fix Nigeria, you understand…
Oluseun Anikulapo Kuti..