- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerians React To Prince Charles Allegedly Reading His Speech With Rechargeable Lantern In Abuja
Twitter users are talking about the fact that Prince Charles had to read his speech with a rechargeable lantern because the room was poorly lit.
A lot of complaints have been made by Nigerians about the way Prince Charles and his wife’s visit to Nigeria was handled.
First, it was the seating arrangement of monarchs, then it was the quality of the cake. Now, Twitter users are talking about the fact that Prince Charles had to read his speech with a rechargeable lantern because the room was poorly lit.
Below are some reaction we culled online
You may also need to read; My new song, one ticket has damaged my relationship – Kizz Daniel says