- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Nigerians React To Prince Charles Allegedly Reading His Speech With Rechargeable Lantern In Abuja
Twitter users are talking about the fact that Prince Charles had to read his speech with a rechargeable lantern because the room was poorly lit.
A lot of complaints have been made by Nigerians about the way Prince Charles and his wife’s visit to Nigeria was handled.
First, it was the seating arrangement of monarchs, then it was the quality of the cake. Now, Twitter users are talking about the fact that Prince Charles had to read his speech with a rechargeable lantern because the room was poorly lit.
Below are some reaction we culled online
You may also need to read; My new song, one ticket has damaged my relationship – Kizz Daniel says