- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
2face is more of a friend to me than a pop star – DJ Jimmy Jatt
Jimmy Adewale Amu, popularly known as DJ Jimmy Jatt is one of Nigeria’s most influential and entertaining DJs .
As a party-starter and underground king who has been rocking the dance floor for decades, DJ Jimmy Jatt has been instrumental to the success of so many Nigerian pop-stars, including 2face.
The revered DJ who was a guest at a shindig organized in honour of 2baba celebrating his 20 years on stage noted that he has known 2face before the fame and fortune.
Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, the creator of ‘Jimmy’s Jumpoff’ said that 2face is more of a friend to him than a pop star.
Hear him: ”It’s been very interesting .Great most times, there will always be challenges. I have known 2face before Plantashun Boiz. I met him as a member of a group called ‘Bad manners’ at the time. To see where is he is today, I am excited, I am very happy. 2face is a more of a friend to me that the 2face pop star everyone knows.
I got to know 2face before the fame and the fortune and he has been the same guy. Only a few people can remain that way. The same guy you knew before the fame and fortune has maintained the same attitude. He is very unassuming, down to earth and very humble. He is very respectful of people. He cares about people”.