- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Olajumoke confirms separation from baby daddy, fires follower who challenged her
Olajumoke has confirmed her separation from her baby daddy via an Instagram post, as she also changed her surname to Chris.
Olajumoke who confirmed separation from her baby daddy as she reverted her surname to Chris, also placed a curse of misfortunes she escaped on her follower who questioned her and further called her a prostitute. She however deleted the post shortly after.
Here is a screenshot of the exchange below;
Recall that her estranged husband accused her of infidelity and also becoming rude to him after luck shone on her. Sunday who blamed Olajumoke over their not being married at the moment, told eelive that his girlfriend’s celebrity status has been more of a hindrance than a blessing.