- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
It appears the United Arab Emirates is the new headquarters for Nigerian Big Boys with Ridiculous wealth and Affluence.
While some of us were brutally introduced to the impressive lifestyle of a certain Nigerian Millionaire based in Dubai, identified as Hushpuppi, not many thought they’d be other Nigerian Big Boys in the Arabian Country..
Well Enter – Mr. WoodBerry
The young Nigerian man who is based in UAE is one of the dudes controlling fortune in the area and just generally getting special treatment.
Mr. Woodberry is also friends with Hushpuppi with is unsurprising as his post which shows the both of them together made that apparent.
Just this year, he has boasted of acquiring luxurious fleet of cars which includes the 2019 Lamborghini Urus at over $200,000 and the 2019 Rolls Royce black badge dawn.
In March, he announce his twin collection, the 2019 Lamborghini Urus at over $200,000 and the 2019 Rolls Royce black badge dawn,and even Davido was left with no choice but to applaud his taste of automobile, and obviously the thousands of dollars spent on the cars.
He commented, “Vex!!!” , and the exclamation mark spoke louder than his comment.