- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Photos of 2 Nigerian drug dealers arrested in Philippines with drugs worth N125m
Two Nigerians have been arrested by Phillipine Police with about N125 million worth of methamphetamine.
Operatives arrested a Nigerian businessman identified as Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32, a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga, at 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, Police Maj. Ma. Luisa Calubaquib, spokeswoman of the Bicol regional police, said.
The operation against the other Nigerian, Onwigbolu happened at Barangay Triangulo, Naga City through a buy-bust operation, wherein a Philippine National Police (PNP) personnel acted as a poseur buyer and bought 200 grams of “shabu” amounting to P400,000.
Following the arrest of the Nigerian, police operatives recovered P16 million worth of the drugs, Calubaquib said, Bicol Standard reports.
Before Sunday’s arrest, similar buy bust operations were held on Saturday that resulted in the arrests of Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu alias “Hermann Kurt Philip,” 22, also identified as a Nigerian from Acacia Estage in Manila; and Judith Balaquiao-Camacho, 46, from Bombon, Camarines Sur.
A poseur buyer and an informant from the Philippine National Police (PNP) in Bicol and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency in Camarines Sur bought 100 grams of “shabu” using fake money.