- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Stop making life difficult for us by being a bully – Toyin Abraham
Toyin Abraham has got a message for online trolls, telling them to stop making life difficult by being a bully.
The actress who stated that not everyone can stand against a bully or fight back, however added that many have gone down due to bullying. Advising social media users to stop making life difficult by being a bully, Toyin Abraham wrote;
The world is already cruel and unfair. Stop making life difficult by being a bully. Everyone cannot stand against bully or fight back. There are many that have gone down due to bullying.
Please let’s stand for something for the good of others, don’t be source of despair, be the reason some people have hope, don’t be the reason they commit suicide. Good morning.