- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Stop making life difficult for us by being a bully – Toyin Abraham
Toyin Abraham has got a message for online trolls, telling them to stop making life difficult by being a bully.
The actress who stated that not everyone can stand against a bully or fight back, however added that many have gone down due to bullying. Advising social media users to stop making life difficult by being a bully, Toyin Abraham wrote;
The world is already cruel and unfair. Stop making life difficult by being a bully. Everyone cannot stand against bully or fight back. There are many that have gone down due to bullying.
Please let’s stand for something for the good of others, don’t be source of despair, be the reason some people have hope, don’t be the reason they commit suicide. Good morning.