- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
What Easter celebration means to me and how I celebrated mine – Actress Ella Mensah
Christians across the world are celebrating Easter today and Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah has revealed how she spent her day and what Easter celebration means to her.
In an interview with vanguard, the actress said it is a time to remember the creator and give thanks for all the good things He has done.
“Easter to me is a time to reflect on one self, as a Christian, it’s a time to remember my creator and everything he went through for me. It’s a season to be thankful to God.
Knowing that Jesus came to this world, did all that his father sent him to do offered himself as a living sacrifice, died for humanity, and resurrected on the third day for you and I; meaning that every dead thing in our life will be resurrected.
On that note I had since started my own celebration some days ago. I’m presently in Las Vegas for Easter celebrations.”