- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
What Easter celebration means to me and how I celebrated mine – Actress Ella Mensah
Christians across the world are celebrating Easter today and Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah has revealed how she spent her day and what Easter celebration means to her.
In an interview with vanguard, the actress said it is a time to remember the creator and give thanks for all the good things He has done.
“Easter to me is a time to reflect on one self, as a Christian, it’s a time to remember my creator and everything he went through for me. It’s a season to be thankful to God.
Knowing that Jesus came to this world, did all that his father sent him to do offered himself as a living sacrifice, died for humanity, and resurrected on the third day for you and I; meaning that every dead thing in our life will be resurrected.
On that note I had since started my own celebration some days ago. I’m presently in Las Vegas for Easter celebrations.”