- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
What Easter celebration means to me and how I celebrated mine – Actress Ella Mensah
Christians across the world are celebrating Easter today and Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah has revealed how she spent her day and what Easter celebration means to her.
In an interview with vanguard, the actress said it is a time to remember the creator and give thanks for all the good things He has done.
“Easter to me is a time to reflect on one self, as a Christian, it’s a time to remember my creator and everything he went through for me. It’s a season to be thankful to God.
Knowing that Jesus came to this world, did all that his father sent him to do offered himself as a living sacrifice, died for humanity, and resurrected on the third day for you and I; meaning that every dead thing in our life will be resurrected.
On that note I had since started my own celebration some days ago. I’m presently in Las Vegas for Easter celebrations.”