- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
‘Nobody holy’ Says Davido as the singer reacts to Naira Marley’s Yahoo comments
Davido has stated that “nobody Holy” in reaction to the backlash received by singer Naira Marley for saying that slavery justifies Yahoo cyber crime.
Naira Marley few days ago was schooling his Fans via live video on how Yahoo Boys are making money to flow within the country, the singer also claims Nigerian Politicians are hurdling money but Internet fraudsters are the ones dispensing more money into the economy.
Following his live video, he took to social media to affirm his claims with a quote:
If you know about slavery, you go know sey Yahoo no b crime.
The singer has been receiving more backlashes than praises for this opinion. Adeyinka Mayowa advised earlier that FG should arrest the Singer, Nigerian Rapper, Ruggedman advised the singer to do Yahoo if he likes but he should abstain from influencing others.
A social media influencer Tunde Ednut also advised him against making such comment:
Okay, Naira Marley, This is wrong!!! You should be passing such messages.
However, Davido is of the opinion that no one else should criticize anybody for their choice of hustle because nobody is holy.