- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Ubi Franklin and Nicola Siyo welcomes his third child
Made Men Music CEO, Ubi Franklin has welcomed his third child with Nicola Siyo, a former staff of one of his startups.
We earlier reported that Nicola Siyo was pregnant for the music business man and was due to deliver. After having a baby shower on March 30th, she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on April 20, 2019.
Ubi already has two kids from different women. His second was with his then wife actress Lilian Esoro.
Meanwhile, the music executive while reacting to the backlashes he has been receiving since news of his ex-worker he impregnated broke, has said that 2 more kids may come, he wrote;
When I am done having kids before 40 and then work on my six packs go on Holiday with my kids and we run on the beach that’s the whole idea.
At 50 I’ll have a 20 year old
21 year old and a 17 year old.
Maybe two more(five and I am done)
This is the Biggest Blessings you can ever ask for so.
I will only enjoy this alone and then you would have forgotten you wrote a dirty Caption to get comments
And A Billionaire too and impacted in my Country