- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Jilted boyfriend sets girlfriend’s family house ablaze in Ondo, Killed 5 (photos)
Estranged lover kills five members of ex-girlfriend’s family by fire after he was jilted
A jilted man identified as Deji Adenuga sets his ex-girlfriend’s a family of nine ablaze. The incident happened at Igbodigho community in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.
Five persons were confirmed to have died in the arson, while those critically injured are currently battling for survival at the Trauma Center, Ondo.
Titi was said not to have been around during the attack on her family.
Confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Command stated that the estranged boyfriend was on the run after committing the arson.
It was gathered that a man, Alade Victor, came to the police station to report the incident of arson and murder that took place in the community.
Police report said nine family members, who were occupants of the house, including Victor’s 45-year-old brother, Alade Glory, were set ablaze in their one-room apartment at Adetuwo Street in Igbodigho.
The police assured that the suspect will soon be nabbed. see photos of victims below.