- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Jilted boyfriend sets girlfriend’s family house ablaze in Ondo, Killed 5 (photos)
Estranged lover kills five members of ex-girlfriend’s family by fire after he was jilted
A jilted man identified as Deji Adenuga sets his ex-girlfriend’s a family of nine ablaze. The incident happened at Igbodigho community in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.
Five persons were confirmed to have died in the arson, while those critically injured are currently battling for survival at the Trauma Center, Ondo.
Titi was said not to have been around during the attack on her family.
Confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Command stated that the estranged boyfriend was on the run after committing the arson.
It was gathered that a man, Alade Victor, came to the police station to report the incident of arson and murder that took place in the community.
Police report said nine family members, who were occupants of the house, including Victor’s 45-year-old brother, Alade Glory, were set ablaze in their one-room apartment at Adetuwo Street in Igbodigho.
The police assured that the suspect will soon be nabbed. see photos of victims below.