- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Cars are not assets, Kemi Olunloyo tells Regina Daniels, Mompha, Bambam and others
Kemi Olunloyo took to Instagram to call out Regina Daniels, Mompha, Bobrisky, BamBam and others over their luxurious and showoff lifestyle.
The controversial journalist took a swipe at the celebs, stating that a car is not investment.
Recounting an accident which occurred in her one hour old Acura, she wrote on her Instagram page;
Regina Daniels Bobrisky Mompha BamBam “My baby has arrived” May God give these car fanatics a REAL BABY they can treasure. Cars are not assets, they can be totalled in secs. My first car was sliced into 2, 10 mins after I drove out of the dealership. A drunk driver didn’t see me!!
30 YEARS AGO TODAY: A car is not an investment. I was still in the seat belts in my one hour old Acura and my 2yo son was still strapped in his car seat in the other half just staring at me after the impact. Today we are alive 32yo and 54yo. The drunk driver DIED on the spot. @phillypolice said it was the worst miraculous accident ever.
April 25th 1989 Pls STOP glorifying cars. We are Nigerians. @mompha you have beautiful kids. More beautiful than your cars. #Kemitalkstraffic