- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Instagram blogger, Bold Pink has mocked Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna who recently threatened to sue her over claims that he’s gay.
Few days after she made the claim, Ik Ogbonna took to social media with a notice calling on the US based blogger to retract her words and issue an apology or face legal actions.
He captioned the notice:
A free platform created for promotion and marketing has given people cheap voices to speak cheaply about people’s hard earned integrity. Most of those who wants us to come out with “who we truly are”…as they claim, have themselves nothing to show to anyone.
The noises are mostly made and heard from the empty barrels. We give attention to what is of value not what takes our attention from what is of no value. And very soon, society must weed out the tares that prevent the wheat from standing out.” If u come with allegations pls come out of the closet with prove to ur allegation.
Well, Bold Pink has now reacted with a mockery after the 7-day ultimatum issued to her by the actor expired.
“7 Days Don Finish Na , Lmao . OLD SOLDIER DON RETIRE”