- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Recording a song in Nigeria is not cheap – Victor AD
Nigerian musical artist, Victor AD, has stated in a recent interview that it is not cheap to record a song in the country.
The ‘Wetin We Gain’ crooner made this known while speaking with Ghanaian celebrity Journalist Attractive Mustapha.
Victor AD also spoke about his background, stating that he comes from a poor family had no money to even promote his hit track after a friend in recorded it for him.
He further revealed that the song got popular after he released it on social media, where people started playing it and sharing it on other social media platforms.
The singer while emphasizing that recording a song is not cheap in the country, said it was easy for him because a friend handled his recording.
The singer who maintained that 100% of what is in the music was his true life story, also revealed that he grew up in a ghetto with a poor family. He said;
“I grew up in Delta state after I left delta state I was in Lagos to make it and I couldn’t make it like as I expected so I had to shift till I had the opportunity to record this song which has pushed me to the level that I am in now “.