- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Amazing animation thrills online users on Google; Search “Thanos” to see what will happen
Google “Thanos” and see what will happen when you click on the Infinity stone-studded gauntlet
If you’ve seen “Avengers: Infinity War” you will find this really interesting.
Movie lovers were disheartened when about half of our beloved supereheroes turned into dust when Thanos snapped his finger in ”Avengers: Infinity War”. Now, something similar is happening on Google.
With the film, “Avengers: Endgame” now in theatres, Google dropped an ”Avengers” Easter egg that unleashes Thanos’ destructive power on your web page.
To experience this trick, all you have to do is search for “Thanos” on Google and click on his Infinity stone-studded gauntlet, placed on the right-hand side of the screen.
Once you click on the gauntlet, there will be a finger snap and you will see half the search results slowly fading away, just as your favorite superheroes turned to dust in the movie. The Google page will automatically move up and down as the results tabs disappear.
Remember to click on the gauntlet with the sound on for extra effect.
There’s, however, a twist. Wait for it all to disappear. Once that happens, click on the gauntlet again and everything goes back to how it was in the beginning.
Avengers: Endgame releases today, on 26 April, worldwide.