- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Fashola was set up to fail as Minister – Davido’s brother, Adewale Adeleke reveals
Davido’s brother, Adewale Adeleke has stated that the former governor of Lagos State, Babajide Raji Fashola was set up to fail as Minister.
He made the statement while reacting to Laura Ikeji’s post on social media, where she had called out EKDC over poor supply of electricity to her area.
My family and I have had less than 2hrs power supply in a week, could be lesser but let me just say 2hrs. Since January, don’t think we’ve had upto 20 hrs of power And we have a minister! then after 4 days our 10 cards will be exhausted. What a messy place. And after 4 years, y’all will beg us to go vote. Vote for who
In his reaction to the post, Adewale Adeleke stated that Fashola was set up to fail as Minister as he was assigned to three different ministries to oversee.
One minister to run three different ministerial positions. Power, works & housing he was set up to fail. The power sector alone can be split into two sectors Gencos & Discos unless Nigeria becomes serious about power generation we will continue to be in darkness!