- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
The internet has been agog following reports that popular Nigerian social media big boy, Ismaila Mustapha who is popularly known as Mompha, has been arrested.
The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission which revealed that Mompha is in their custody, has made some revelations.
According to the EFCC, Mompha was arrested at the NNamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja while he was traveling to Dubai. In series of tweets on their official Twitter page, EFCC revealed that Mompha was nabbed with watches worth about N20 million.