- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
Diddy has been in the news all throughout the last forty-eight hours but, to be honest, it’s not because of anything he’s done to create attention.
The rap mogul’s surroundings have been quite messy as of late, seemingly breaking up with his model girlfriend Lori Harvey after a short romance.
This weekend, Harvey was involved in a car accident in Beverly Hills, flipping over her SUV and attempting to flee after she was caught texting and driving.
Diddy was mentioned in some of those headlines. Now, his sons were involved in a car crash and, thankfully, they’re both safe.
In an exclusive report by The Shade Room, it has been confirmed that both Quincy and Christian Combs were involved in an accident last night.
There were reportedly no fatalities or serious injuries. However, it is reported that the black Range Rover that Christian was driving has been damaged.
The incident apparently took place near Diddy’s home in Los Angeles and, shortly after police arrived, his Maybach could be seen pulling up to assess the situation.