- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Heart Problem Forces Nigerian Footballer Based In Italy Into Early Retirement
The promising career of defender Nura Abdullahi has been brought to a premature end no thanks to a heart problem. Doctors had stopped the 21-year-old Nura from playing this season and now it has been concluded his heart problem will not allow him pursue a career in professional football.
He will now terminate his contract with Serie A club AS Roma, which was to have run out next year, according to Corriere dello Sport. Roma are also understood to have offered to give him a non-playing role at the club. Nura from Abuja Football College joined Roma four years ago from Serie B club Spezia for 2.5 million Euros.