- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Nollywood actor Prince Dammy Eke dies one week after colleague, Ifeanyi Onyeabor’s death
One week after the sad demise of Nollywood director and movie producer, Ifeanyi Onyeabor, Nollywood has been thrown into mourning again after the sudden death of another actor, Prince Dammy Eke.
According to reports, Prince Eke who was one of the sons of the Late Eze Gbaka Gbaka of Woji, died yesterday April 28th. He was said to have slumped while having drinks with his friends in a sit out bar.
He was rushed to the hospital where died. The cause of death is yet to be ascertained.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
His friends have taken to social media to pay their tributes to him.